Monday, July 30, 2007

Washed Up

Ok, so today i played in an open gym run, talent level was mediocre as it is in New Zealand, however I can't say anything because I'm pretty sure in a combined 5 games to 7 I was 10 for 92. It got so bad that I started takin shots with my eyes closed, like mikemaines looking elsewhere when he shoots. Luckily my team helped me pull out a few wins, but I am officially a bum on the court and I'm ready to hear it from the peanut gallery.

Making things worse is I've actually worked myself into decent shape, not like basketball shape, but I can run open down the court now, so I can't blame it on conditioning. I can't blame it on not playing because I've been getting up at 6 a.m. twice a week to play. I think I'm going to get a Bruce Bowen jersey because thats pretty much my game at this point. I basically look forward to D-ing up the other teams best player. Holla at me and let me hear it, cuz I'm going to be a hooper again one day, it just may be when I finally have a kid and he begins to get close to getting a win against his pops.

HOLLA

No comments: