Thursday, November 29, 2007

Homecoming '07

Adrian and I will be departing Auckland tomorrow morning for Nadi where the beautiful Fijian Islands await us. We will spend 10 days there until we arrive back in Los Angeles on December 11.

I've already been asked to reflect on my time here in New Zealand and how it has affected me, but I honestly believe it is to soon. I'm still running around trying to pack, sell my car and make sure all my loose ends are tied up before departing. I know my time here has helped me, but I'm not entirely sure how.

Most importantly, I know I will be happy to return home to family, friends, and familiar surroundings. No matter how much you travel you always appreciate the flight home the best.

One Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.