Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kobe

Okay so today I procrastinated my entire day away, while I should have been writing, I watched youtube videos, checked myspace, checked facebook, emails, even checked my own blog (yes its that hot), and one thing has stuck out. Well two things, Florida is that good, but the real thing is KOBE is that good. I hate opening up ESPN.com and seeing Dwayne Wade practiced, good for him. I've returned to practice many a times in my day and never recieved a collumn about it. I even hobbled through warm ups just to be a part of the game, now thats heart. No real spit though, mad props to Dwayne Wade he is great, he won his title did his thing, my only thing is KOBE is the truth. Why are we seeing headlines like McGrady carries team to victory with 24 points, while Kobe scores 43 in a win and its called dissapointing. P.S. I missed Kobe against Houston, but I heard he did not dissapoint. As I watched Kobe's highlights today though, you can't help but marvel at his basketball ability. Yes, to all the haters he's that good, even if you don't like him you know everytime he shoots you expect it to go in. You'd be foolish not too, he's made you feel dumbfounded one to many times to expect that shot not to drop. Thats it, till next time.

1 comment:

Hyphen said...

When I saw his airball tonight in the final seconds down by 3, I thought of this post.